Be Yourself - Because that's how we want You to be
from 01.05.2019 | Full-time | Karlsruhe (DE), Nuremberg (DE)
- IT or comparable completed education
- Knowledge in dealing with various Linux or BSD distributions
- First experience with PHP, Ruby, NodeJS or Python
- Knowledge in handling web servers or server administration
- Network knowledge of advantage
- Excellent German and very good English
- Willingness to work on weekends
#WHAT WE OFFER
- Above average salary
- Personal development and further training
- Free-of-cost activities tailored to your individual needs
- Generous leisure rooms
- Informal and supportive working environment
Founded in 2008, the company has been part of the international Anexia Group since 2016 and, as an Internet Service Provider, serves over 75,000 business and residential customers worldwide. Our main strength lies in the provision of web hosting, virtual and dedicated servers, and support of the same through management services. We also offer our customers a large selection of Top Level Domains.
Worldwide, we serve over 75,000 satisfied customers with 150,000 domains.
Our quality has been won several awards - picking up a "Very good", from CHIP computer magazine.
Part of the Anexia Group, with over 200 employees and more than 10 office locations worldwide.